ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another North Weald Meet: 17.03.2012

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Was nice, shame about f**k-up but never mind. Impressive turnout despite the weather too

Great turn out! Nice to see all the old faces and chat to a few new ones. Sorry I didn't mingle much with the EA lot!

Supercharged VX was epic, thanks for letting me have a nosey round and sit inside.

Cheers
Sam

Trafic 140dci
Was a good meet considering the poor weather, i was going to get some pictures at the pub, but just never got round to it lol.

Thanks for the chips Dr Jekyll :) Didn't even realize who you were when you offered, untill DannyR told me after you walked back to bar lol

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Was a good meet considering the poor weather, i was going to get some pictures at the pub, but just never got round to it lol.

Thanks for the chips Dr Jekyll :) Didn't even realize who you were when you offered, untill DannyR told me after you walked back to bar lol

haha no worries, hope you enjoyed them :)

Get them done, only the dedicated came to the pub so they're the important ones ;) ;)

uploading now :)

172 cup
Was a good meet today. Was a nice selction of clios on show!

Almost all new faces to me, shame I have a crap memory so cant remember forum tags with faces lol.

Was good to come to my first meet.
Even if I still only know a couple of people by first name terms.

I was the ginger one following Steve (Rsport) and Sam (wick) around lol! :eek:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Was good to come to my first meet.
Even if I still only know a couple of people by first name terms.

I was the ginger one following Steve (Rsport) and Sam (wick) around lol! :eek:

Ahh so that's who you were, I couldn't bring myself to ask as I just thought you were Sam's mate along for the ride

Seat Ibiza
Hahaa, just in from work now!!! Reading all your comments I have 1 or 2 from pub car park, :) ruined by the scooby of course.... Hehe, nice to meet a few of you... When's the next time? :)

Megane GT
Good meet. I didnt actually find out the names of anyone new that I spoke to :dapprove: be nice to do another one in better weather and shame I couldnt stay at the pub, had to get back to work :(