ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anthracite or Silver Turinis.....

Clio Sport 172
Guys, I got a 02 172 Iceberg Silver and I am looking at getting new wheels....

I like the 16" Turinis but am stuck on colour choice:S

Shall I go for the normal Silver....or the Anthracite??

Has anyone put any of these on the Iceberg Silver 172 ( with pics available )?

PH2 172
Mate Anthracite all the way my dads spraying my turinis next week anthracite cant wait to they are finished if you wont the anthracite colour youl have to order it from www.auto-paint.co.uk ring them up and give them the name of the paint IXELL and the code 205-110 thats the exact match for the anthracite wheels on the trophys etc ull have the paint delivered to your door next day great service.

PH2 172
thats a shame some kiddie on here just sold a set of turinis absloutoly mint with michelin tyres on for £625 they was mint as f**k was going to buy yhtme for mine but couldnt afford it have you already got the turinis or do you have to buy them.

Clio Sport 172
Na I gotta buy them...just looking whats out there and really fancy the turinis just cant decide on colour?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
anthracite. I've got a set in my spare room, i can't wait to get them fitted :)

The only problem with getting them for ktec is you cannot have the Renault diamond centre caps, as they don't fit

PH2 172
i would say renault but i tried that and they dont do them in the anthracite so im sprayin mine when i spray my wheels

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Renault.. i don't know of anywhere else.
DSC00273.jpg

I do think the speedline centre caps look good, i just prefer the centre cap diamonds.