ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any meets coming up

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I`m up for a meet as long as its on the weekend saturday or best sunday.
When i posted this i hadnt checked out anything,then i noticed Donington Park are doing a Rally Event on the 25th of this month with only a £10 entrance fee.Ive thrown the details over to Donny but i`ll be going never the less,would be a good cheap venue for a meet.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
When i posted this i hadnt checked out anything,then i noticed Donington Park are doing a Rally Event on the 25th of this month with only a £10 entrance fee.Ive thrown the details over to Donny but i`ll be going never the less,would be a good cheap venue for a meet.

Leon...I am up for this. If you want to start a thread to get things moving as you know more about it than me, then I have no issue whatsoever mate.

I will be taking the 182 also as give her a good run before putting her back in the garage while the crappy months ensue. :)

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I have no organisation skills whatsoever Don.....Plus you could also put a thread up on the facebook page too better than i ever could,i`ll be going anyways its just the logistics of meeting before we all drive over that you could sort out..:smile::smile:.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Yes...i noticed that RsUk had got a meet on Sunday too....Donington also has a breakfast club going on too at the pitstop cafe...But each to their own.