ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any meets happening this weekend?

RB Clio 182
There's as much enthusiasm for driving meets in Yorkshire as there is for a dose of clap.

Lol, you cant beat a nice drive on a sunday round some nice roads, instead im sat watching the simpsons picking my nose with an itchy bumhole!

Im off out in a bit to find some boy racers to lighten my night!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
'Not required' according to admin.

It's more the fact that nobody has shown consistent enthusiasm in arranging meets on a regular basis. If a member was to arrange 5 or 6 meets, about a month apart and had decent turnouts then they may well get the job.

Also not aimed at you Jim but at everyone, I stress this a lot, but anyone can arrange a meet. So instead of asking if any are happening, why not just have a look in this section and if nothing is happening then set one up. If you need any help setting one up or sending out group messages I can help with that.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
It's more the fact that nobody has shown consistent enthusiasm in arranging meets on a regular basis. If a member was to arrange 5 or 6 meets, about a month apart and had decent turnouts then they may well get the job.

The problem seems to lie there with Yorkshire meets...

Why not jump into a neighbouring group meet?

Works sometimes but it makes distances quite big for a lot of Yorkshire folk...