ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any rolling road days in the pipeline?

Unfortunately EFI is 2WD..

I've emailed Chris to see if he has any dates available before the end of the year, will see what he comes back with..

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
I'd be interested! Anyone know of they are insured incase anything goes wrong!? If so is there a limit

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
I'd be interested! Anyone know of they are insured incase anything goes wrong!? If so is there a limit

You mean if it were to come off the rollers or the engine blows up?

If it's the latter then i'm pretty sure they are not liable (I think you even sign a form to agree this)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Either really but I want to make sure the insurance covers the replacement value if it flew off lol.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I could be up for this.

just as a meet though. I wont be having mine dynoed again.

@f0xy do you want to whack a poll at the top of this thread to see which date is preferred, then an event can be created to get the numbers finalized.

Matt is up for this, he wants to see how much difference the akrapovic and induction kit made to his 200 since last time.

Last edited:
Hes not got any other days this year, probably best to sort something for the new year now going off the response so far....

In the past anyone having their car on the dyno signs a waiver for damage, like most dyno days, basically so you can't go back if your engine blows up and say it was the operators fault etc

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Might be worth getting a list started and I'll ask Chris if we have enough interest.. fancy getting the trophy on

Track 172 Cup
I could be up for this but would probably just come to say Hi rather than put it on the rollers (maybe lol)

Reactions: Chi