ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any weekly meet up spots?

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
I use to go down Lakeside and meet a few people down there. But the police and the local shops there have now barricaded all the car park entrances with there patrol cars every Saturday! Just wondered if anyone knew any other meet up spots that people go to around the south east that don't involve prats driving around like a fast a furious movie actors? If anyone knows of any sensible meets let me know.

Even though I dont have my Clio no more still meet with the majority of your guys meets as the other clubs are full of degenerates and 'boys'

Lakeside is a nightmare now, they're really clamping down on the area because of crap like "lakeside go" and weapons grade c units driving their cars like t***s.

Bluewater is a good place for meeting up, the security don't mind aslong as we aren't revving the b****cks out of our cars/overly loud music/ general disturbances tbh.

Had a south east meet there last year and it was a good turnout. Plus food is only a ten minute walk inside the centre :)

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
Tell me about it so many idiots around there now in there sheds. Its nice to see people doing there cars up to look nice but ragging them around like they are a wannabe F1 driver...no. I may have to head over bluewater soon. Would be nice to have a place around that has a nice atmosphere and still have freedom without people ruining it.