ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any welders on here ?

iceberg phase 2 172
hi guys got a slight blow from my 172 cat . any1 with access to a welder and knows what their doing fancy sorting it ? will supply beer tokens for your troubles

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I have access to a welder in work, ideally if you can get the zorst off I can sort it for you no trouble

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I don't unfortunately. Not sure a Clio would fit over the pits we have lol.

clio as wide as a train?

Blk/Gold 182 FF
just jumping on the back of this post :p would you have to have the exhuast off the car mate? got a 'holly' miltek system lol

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Yes lol. It's easier to sneak an exhaust in, fix it then bugger off than roll up in a loud Clio, make some spanner noises fix zorst and then make more spanner noises before sending noisy Clio away :p

its all about stealth ;)

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol no worries, like I said if you can manage to get there in another car with exhaust in the boot then let me know and we can arrange something

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
my dads also a welder, happy to do odd jobs but ideally as jaff says ud prob need exhaust off