ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone about in my local area Blackpool

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Hi all,

Just wanting to know of there are any members on here local to my area, I live in Blackpool. if anyone is maybe there's a chance to have a meet up and show each other are car and what we've done as I'm currently in process of completely redoing mine. Once we've met up maybe go on a little drive?

Thanks for reading
Jake

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Ah good to here, currently I'm driving a blue clio authentique maybe you seen it around got loud exhaust on it ? Having a lot of work done on it the year though so next year will be completely different hopefully :)

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I know the area quite well, Get a pic of your car up so we all know who you are :)

we'll have to sort something out between us blackpool lot to meet up soon.

jakehamer1994

North West - North
edit car 2.jpgboot build.jpgThat's my car there and just thought id show you a quick picture of my boot setup so far, yeah should defo sort out a meet round the area be good to see what everyone else has and have a chat:)

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Yeah I'm normally around south shore and Layton I'll have a look out for you I won't miss you as to be honest I don't think I've seen any black sports around my area all blue or silver one's

I'm just by Harrowside shops so not far from you but I haven't seen your car about. Mines currently having a turbo conversion done so it's been absent lately, but its due back soon. Here's a pic of it:

ClioCropped_zpscfae5f64.jpg