ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone any good at CAD?

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro
if you have to ask what CAD stands for then you obviously arn't!

I need help doing a package drawing of a car on the computer. Its a platform two car (astra/golf/megane size), and it justs needs to be an outline drawing of the car with stick men in the front and back to show that people wud actually fit in as would a box (for the engine) and a box for the fuel tank!!! (kind of like a VERY basic version of the diagrams u get on the front of haynes manuals!) But we are expectd to do it already even though we've only just been taught how to use solid edge softwear, madness!

the only reason i ask is that there are loads of u guys who are good at photoshop and some of you may even been doing/done automotive engineering at uni! just so u get the feel of it, the basic dimensions of the car are...
• Length: 4210mm;
• Height: 1468mm;
• Width: 2002mm;
• Wheelbase: 2599mm;
• Front Overhang: 870mm;
• Rear Overhang: 741mm;
• Track: 1510mm.
and its 3 door, 2.0l supercharged 0.2bar im doing!

I feel a bit rude asking but im sure some of you have files like this saved from previous package design coursework projects!

Ta

_phil