ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone attending york raceway tommorow?

ph1 172
Shocking mate, just got back. absolute wash out.

Didn't get onto the strip till 1pm. Did 7 back to back runs then jacked it in. It was impossible to get any power down in 1st and 2nd. Everyone was struggling.

Best I got was a 15.2. Worst was my first run 18.1 (getting beat by a tuned up old landrover defender in the process):eek:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Those tuned defenders are quite quick though and they have massive ammounts of torque

15.2 aint bad for the conditions mate, maybe next time be a touch more aggressive and you'll be in the 14's

If you havent already it may be worthwhile you getting launch control, you can get this when putting an Rs tuner map on

106GTI / NovaC20LET
Shocking mate, just got back. absolute wash out.

Didn't get onto the strip till 1pm. Did 7 back to back runs then jacked it in. It was impossible to get any power down in 1st and 2nd. Everyone was struggling.

Best I got was a 15.2. Worst was my first run 18.1 (getting beat by a tuned up old landrover defender in the process):eek:

you have your interior out for those runs? kinda glad i couldnt make it by sounds of weather. Definately gonna try ge to the next one though.

ph1 172
you have your interior out for those runs? kinda glad i couldnt make it by sounds of weather. Definately gonna try ge to the next one though.

Yeah interior out mate. But was of no benefit due to the weather. Next one is october 10th RWYB special, last of the season. I'll be there weather permitting obviously.

ph1 172
Those tuned defenders are quite quick though and they have massive ammounts of torque

15.2 aint bad for the conditions mate, maybe next time be a touch more aggressive and you'll be in the 14's

If you havent already it may be worthwhile you getting launch control, you can get this when putting an Rs tuner map on

I was happy with 15.2 for the conditions tbh. I tried aggressive and got 18.1 ;).

My mate got some vids on his iphone. I'll try and get a couple uploaded.