ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone fancy a blast

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Bit short notice but I fancy a spirited drive if anyone's up for it.. New ph1 needs driving :)
Having thought about it, this could be useful if anyone fancies a blast at short notice. . To see if anyone else is out and about!
Just post here NW members need only apply.

Last edited:
  C63 AMG, F430 & 172
I would be happy to go for a blast, need a few more people though.

Just washed the car too, we need to be near fuel stations too

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
It's mother's day so no pass out as looking after the kids so wife can chill.
Noisy diff bearings on the Clio that needs to last for the sprint next Sunday so im not driving it much.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Would love to but I'm out.. The raider is at Renault and the cup is still no further than it was last year. Somehow I don't think enterprise's finest corsa 1.4 will keep up with the merc. Courtesy cars are fast but not that fast :p

Malaman172

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172
I'm based in clitheroe btw take me about an hour or so to get to warrington! Don't know what you guys are thinking! Is there anywhere decent near wigan or summat!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
There's no roads in warrington lol. Closest is north Wales or snakes pass etc unless someone knows elsewhere

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Any suggestions or shall we add our names to the list and organise it for another day. .

Malaman172

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172
I think will be an idea to arrange for another day! 13th april would be a good day for me!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
There was a few clios down in Mold mostly ph1s and Bill was there polishing headlights for a mere £20 or £25.. Totally transforms the look of the car.