ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone fancy a blast

RS Clio 172 Cup
It wasnt actually. Course was too tight. Guy driving said it was like driving an oil tanker lol

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Yea, mine doesn't feel too boatish but I've never really been on track with it etc. best sticking to the 1/4 mile or 'B' road ?!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
When we having this blast btw.. Took alpina out yesterday, forgot how much fun it was

RB 182
Well I'm up for coming out with you lot then, during the week is usually a no go for me because of work, I need adding to that list ;)

RB 182
im near oldham, you will probably know some better driving roads than what I do? anyone else up for it? text me through your number mate and we can sort out where to meet. My number is 07792638226

Clio 172
I would do tomorrow...but my zorst is fucked and hanging on by one bolt so not really ideal for a hoon about. :(

Clio 172
Already tied... It looks ferking terrible and it wobbles around loads! If it snaps iv got no car for Monday when I need it for work, not really sure I want to risk it!

RS Clio 172 Cup
Fair enough. They're stronger than you think though. I did a trackday. Last month with Chi and rear mount snapped. cable tied on and lasted all day and drive home.

Clio 172
I will decide in the morning... The car needs to get me to work on Monday and it's getting fixed on Tuesday. I'm game for a car park meet with a bit of food and a drive out casually! I will bring the camera for some photos if we get a good turn out.

jack

RB 182
I will decide in the morning... The car needs to get me to work on Monday and it's getting fixed on Tuesday. I'm game for a car park meet with a bit of food and a drive out casually! I will bring the camera for some photos if we get a good turn out.

jack
yeah its a bit of casual drive thing, so far theres only me and chi and maybe you jack, everyones busy and it was a bit of a last minute thing that we decided on today, we can arrange something when everyone is free maybe in the next few weeks? :)

Clio 172
Keep it local to the Chester area and I will 100% be there!! Lol!! Could do some the country roads, some nice photo spots would be good! :)