ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone fancy a meet in chester?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
If anyone is up for it meet at my work on a saturday or sunday few pic and maybe a drive could even go and get something to eat. Thinking maybe late february or early march. could do a mini meet before had.

Would be nice to meet some new members and new faces.

If any one wants put dates down that they can do or suggestions on what they want to do or wear they want to go.

I was thinking 27th of feb or 5,6march.

182 cup
Sounds good ash, seems ages since we had a Chester meet. Might be good to have a second late April too, will have my new air filter by then ;)

172 Project Vanessa
Sounds cool ash, i dnt mind wen it is, jst let me kno n I wil b there. Your rite mike, it does seem ages. Keep in the loop fellas!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I ve not even started the vee up since the last meet its driving me mad.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I was thinking that march might be better any1 fancy photos in the wood then off for a drive??? Or can anyone think of a good place for photos?

BMW E82 M Sport
If its march i can do the 5th because our game against wolves has been moved to the sunday :approve:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I think we should meet at 11 then we can have a chat for abit. So roots n shoots chester ch3 5qd.

1, v6clo

BMW E34 540i
1, v6clo
2, c172flamer
3, Mike
4, Glenn182
5, aucky
6, greeni1.2
7, MADNESS88
8. Zorr

I thought its 5th of February - I have a wedding to attend at this day but 5th of March will be fine count me in.

Clio 172 "Ruby"
1, v6clo
2, 172flamer
3, Mike
4, Glenn182
5, aucky
6, greeni1.2
7, MADNESS88
8. Zorr

Come peoples we need more than 8 to get in to French car mag

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
1, v6clo
2, 172flamer
3, Mike
4, Glenn182
5, aucky
6, greeni1.2
7, MADNESS88
8. Zorr
9. Maz

mk2 ph2 172 Flamer
1, v6clo
2, 172flamer
3, Mike
4, Glenn182
5, aucky
6, greeni1.2
7, MADNESS88
8. Zorr
9. Maz
10. Adam-o

Clio 172, 200 sx 14a
1, v6clo
2, 172flamer
3, Mike
4, Glenn182
5, aucky
6, greeni1.2
7, MADNESS88
8. Zorr
9. Maz
10. Adam-o
11. dannybmate

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
already looking like its going to be a good meet and its still early days. where do people fancy going on the meet for a drive and some photos????????

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I was thinking Bala the photos that we took by the lake was ace and theres a few place to stop what about if we go up to horse shope pass then over to bala then something to eat in bala????