ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone fancy a meet in chester?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Sunny and hot with a clear blue sky!! then it's deep into Wales for me :) if poss head past some lakes and across some mountain tops cant beat them views whilst havin some great driving fun :)

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
A or B is fine with me :) maybe not toooo far into wales at this time of year though.
Me, paul and mike's 180mile trip last year nearly killed me lol.
Any ideas on where to eat yet?
Ahem. The Groess Inn? :quiet:

PS. I'll be bringing my bucket if anyone has a few spare coins in their ashtray they'd like to donate ;)
http://www.justgiving.com/JackSwapsPoundsForMiles

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
To be fair i dont think ill be up for 180miles trip and i think some people are coming along way but lets see what people are up for and its not like its going to be the only meet we can lots more.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
True ^ Anyone got a jms rs2 inlet or throttle bodies coming on the trip? Hoping to save up for a jms this summer :) wanna see what the difference is

182 cup
Prob best keep it short for the first large meet.

Keep it as a meet and greet, photos and cruise.

Use the Manchester meet as a driving one and let the real drivers show thier skils :cool:

182 cup
True ^ Anyone got a jms rs2 inlet or throttle bodies coming on the trip? Hoping to save up for a jms this summer :) wanna see what the difference is

me and Aucky are in the current group buy but wont have it fitted in time. I should have mine fr the manchester meet though

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
me and Aucky are in the current group buy but wont have it fitted in time. I should have mine fr the manchester meet though

yeah saw the group buy, was too late seeing it though! Tidy, when is the Manchester meet? Would like too have your comments on the inlet if possible ;)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
If people are up for it and people want to i was thinking about doing another meet a week or two later for a bit more of a hard core drive I carnt wait to get the vee out now.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Ye 2 weeks later I will have my new zaust so would be gaggin to get out and about so u can count me in :)

BMW E34 540i
I am up for anything involving driving somewhere :D I am not sure yet about the second meet thou.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Right then meet on the saturday the 5th of march then the next on on the 19th or 26th both are saturdays. Midnight run not till later on in the summer and its along one.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Right well lets go for the second meet for the sunday the 27th of march meet at 4pm.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
1, v6clo
2, 172flamer
3, Mike
4, Glenn182
5, aucky
6, greeni1.2
7, MADNESS88
8. Zorr
9. Maz
10. Adam-o
11. dannybmate
12.leewxm
13.d4h182
14.jamie.91 (maybe)
15. crazyasswhiteboy
16. jc172rs
17. Cop182
18. Keo (maybe)
19. Camble (maybe)
20. Clio_Al
21. SEAN16V
22. Sumner (maybe)
23. CJGREEN (maybe)
24. XxHarDinGxX (maybe)
25. Fastdanbar
26. keith185. (From cliotrophy.co.uk)
27.SONNYV6. (From v6clio.net)
28.Jacko21. (from v6clio.net)
29.Woody. (from clio197.net)
30. Tailslide (from clio197.net)
31. Keiran197 ( from clio197.net if not working)
32.lee87.
33. gunner3011 ( if i can get off work )
34.v16daf
35. ty182
36.exploding_penguin(from clio16valver.co.uk)
37.Bones (from twingo133.net) maybe

Come on it would be nice if some of the maybes change to YES now. :S:S:rasp:

Clio 172 "Ruby"
1, v6clo
2, 172flamer
3, Mike
4, Glenn182
5, aucky
6, greeni1.2
7, MADNESS88
8. Zorr
9. Maz
10. Adam-o
11. dannybmate
12.leewxm
13.d4h182
14.jamie.91 (maybe)
15. crazyasswhiteboy
16. jc172rs
17. Cop182
18. Keo (maybe)
19. Camble (maybe)
20. Clio_Al
21. SEAN16V
22. Sumner (maybe)
23. CJGREEN (maybe)
24. XxHarDinGxX (maybe)
25. Fastdanbar
32.lee87.
34.v16daf
35. ty182

Come on it would be nice if some of the maybes change to YES now. :S:S:rasp:

i agree, dude we need to try an get a route for where were going cos if people are coming from quite far away its gonna be hard with the amout of miles were gonna be doin from chester,

ph1 172
Rite uve f**king lost me now! Wots happening on the 5th! And wots happening on the second meet! Ill probably have the f1s refurbed in anthrasite and sportlines fitted! And the carbon bonnet! Ive got the mny and wana put itb on the ph1 but cant justify a 1000 for not much more power! Lets face it they go well enough as they are!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Meetting on the 5th of march in Chester at 11am haveing a chat so photos then of on a drive and more photos. Then we were thinking of haveing another meet later on in
march say the 27th of march for more of a drive out what would be a bit more hard core. If anyone fancys it

a low one
Ash is the meet on the 5th just a drive as in round chester for photos or heading out somewhere? ill probably give it a miss if its a drive out as im skint for petrol!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Meet 11am for a chat.
Decide on a route.
Go for a drive / pics over the border or oulton park
Maybe eat.

Capiche?

Mk5 golf gti
Rite uve f**king lost me now! Wots happening on the 5th! And wots happening on the second meet! Ill probably have the f1s refurbed in anthrasite and sportlines fitted! And the carbon bonnet! Ive got the mny and wana put itb on the ph1 but cant justify a 1000 for not much more power! Lets face it they go well enough as they are!

you really dont understand ITB's Lol

worth every bit of coin, but you want do them for a grand more like 2 with mapping/ecu setup etc

back on topic ill see if im about then

ph1 172
Dunn i do understand! Having all the other mods will gain more power but is it worth the coin on my ph1 on 90,000! I should be thinking off nursing her around rather than ragging her for more power! Im thinking of keeping the money and investing it when i get a trophy! Makes more sense to me!

ph1 172
I guess mine and yours are the only ph1s going the meet if u can make it or ash said there would be another ph1 but not sure wether he ment u or not?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Ash is the meet on the 5th just a drive as in round chester for photos or heading out somewhere? ill probably give it a miss if its a drive out as im skint for petrol!

I wouldnt worry about that mate. There will be a route planned for a drive out but we will be stopping for photos so you will be able to do as much as you want so you can make the drive as long or as short as you want.
The last meet that we did was 172miles bang on for me and it cost me £20 in the vee and i dont think we will be going that far.

or if you dont want to do that if you ask some one really nicely you might be able to jump in with them and leave your car in my carpark ill be safe there and i think that a few of us will be going back to mine after the drive for a chat and something to eat.

Last edited:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I guess mine and yours are the only ph1s going the meet if u can make it or ash said there would be another ph1 but not sure wether he ment u or not?

Theres another ph1 comeing its a lad from chester. If Dunn comes to the meet that will make 3.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
1, v6clo
2, 172flamer
3, Mike
4, Glenn182
5, aucky
6, greeni1.2
7, MADNESS88
8. Zorr
9. Maz
10. Adam-o
11. dannybmate
12.leewxm
13.d4h182
14.jamie.91 (maybe)
15. crazyasswhiteboy
16. jc172rs
17. Cop182
18. Keo (maybe)
19. Camble (maybe)
20. Clio_Al
21. SEAN16V
22. Sumner (maybe)
23. CJGREEN (maybe)
24. XxHarDinGxX (maybe)
25. Fastdanbar
32.lee87.
34.v16daf
35. ty182
38.Jon (from renaultsport.co.uk) comeing in a SP172

Clio 1.4 1999
Yes

my clio is only used as a town runabout, but if i do get into deeside college in september then she will soon be putting on the miles (currently 63,300)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
gunner3011 I thought that you had a ph2. looks lke there could be a few ph1s then ill make a list in a bit of all the cars that have got on the list so far i carnt wait now its doing my head in.