ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone fancy a photo meet?

geordie

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
I'll be there As long as am not ill off the beer, is it this Sunday coming up? :S

I've no actual idea where penshaw is, I do but don't know how to get there haha
How about people north of the Tyne meet up prior maybe 11:15ish somewhere, then have a drive down together?

clio 182 'full fat'
yeah ill be up for this 2 as ive seen the monument but dont know how to get to it tbh. where are yous from and where you fancy meeting 1st?

I'm from whtley bay so slink is sound for me, just text my mate and he seems keen too so put me +1 down

I'll be right behind u in the drive thru nathan haha

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
For anyone coming from Newcastle, it's the first turn off after you cross the river wear on the a19... Coming from bolton/asda/cinema roundabout... I hope that helped lol

Also, thread name change may help get more interest, north east penshaw meet or something. Anyone mind if I ask a mod/admin to do it?

clio 182 'full fat'
whos taking a camera then lol, think best camera ive got is on my phone :( but i know alot of you are camera geeks :rasp: would like some good picks

clio 182 'full fat'
aye im coming, just need to sort my exhaust out , tried fitting decat last night. what a fukin pisstake! its now blowing like f**k and tailpipes stick out a mile. thought these where supposed to be direct replacements?