ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone From Blackpool on here

clio 172,astra 1.6, rs125
not at blackpool hosp til new yr, im working tues and fris in lytham and st annes so keep an eye out for me!

ansdell medical centre to be precise :p
think ive seen you a few times actually, i live in lytham and drive through ansdell on the way to work in st annes

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
not at blackpool hosp til new yr, im working tues and fris in lytham and st annes so keep an eye out for me!

ansdell medical centre to be precise :p
think ive seen you a few times actually, i live in lytham and drive through ansdell on the way to work in st annes

cool :) ive seen a silver 172 driving thro st annes centre last friday lunch time but thats about it, other than a williams!

clio 172,astra 1.6, rs125

cool :) ive seen a silver 172 driving thro st annes centre last friday lunch time but thats about it, other than a williams!
thats probably me, ive got a silver 172 with a private plate on r18 ags

Williams 1
im from kirkham seen a hill power 172 i think in red

This it?? thats mine if it is!

P1010007.jpg

I've seen a williams parked up by the abacus garage a fair bit, that yours??

Yes thats the one! Yours is probably one of the only new shape clios i like, catches my eye every time and has a nice sound.

and yes the williams you see at abacus is mine, always at my mates house, seen you go past again the other day.

So where in kirkham do you live? ive seen your car parked in market square too

Mk4 .:R32
live by the kingfisher on st.georges park!! I'm sure I drove past you a couple of weeks ago, you were driving towards blackpool on the bypass and I was going in the opposite direction. Just after the turning for kirkham prison.

Does your mate have a lotus carlton? or is it just kitted up?

Williams 1
you will have to stop and say hi next time!

Yeh my mate has a carlton but its a gsi3000 with a lotus kit on. He is saving up for the 3.6 twin turbo engine but the 3 litre thats in it already will push 160mph+ just cruising

EP3 Civic Type R
I live Over Wyre and am frequently in Fleetwood and Blackpool. I work in Preston everyday. I have '52 plate 172 Cup :)

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
ive seen loads this week but none have cliosport stickers! here's mine so look out for moi :) i work at ansdell medical centre tuesdays and fridays and travel from blackburn so m55 is where i see most and near the b&q roundabout :)

Attachments

• myreg.jpg
    myreg.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 38
  EP3 Civic Type R
ive seen loads this week but none have cliosport stickers! here's mine so look out for moi :) i work at ansdell medical centre tuesdays and fridays and travel from blackburn so m55 is where i see most and near the b&q roundabout :)

I've seen you on the opposite side of the M55 a few mornings Anni :)

keep an eye out for me!!

Just moved up from London, live right by Norbreck castle, just off the prom.

pic of the car in question:

DSC00761.jpg

unfortunately the only pic I have... KH52EET in case you do spot it, hopefully not on the back of a truck ;)

E92 330
keep an eye out for me!!

Just moved up from London, live right by Norbreck castle, just off the prom.

pic of the car in question:

DSC00761.jpg

unfortunately the only pic I have... KH52EET in case you do spot it, hopefully not on the back of a truck ;)

Welcome to such a wonderful part of the world. i live 1 minute from you mate, as does CAP who is a member on here! are you working up this end??