ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone here in the Cambridgeshire area?

SG 200
except me obviously

Been on the forum for a year or so now and only done one meet. I want to do more but all seem hours away so wanted to check if there's any more local to me in Cambridge.

Many.
Area is massive (East of england is what you would come under), so you're going to have to make effort unfortunatly.

There is a few meets by another Cliosport group in Bury and Milton Keynes. I'm in Essex personally but attend most meets, since they're not that common now.

mk1 Octavia VRS
Yeh wanted to do one of these for a while but this happens to be on the same evening I have to drop the Mrs off at Stanstead 😧

I'm in Cambourne more specifically mate
Drop her off early then come and watch?!

I'm the other side of Cambridge to you. I sometimes go to the Pistonheads Sunday Service events and meets with a track element (like CSF & the Renaultsport trackdays), not really interested in car park type meets.