ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone in Lincolnshire able to look at a car for me?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Hiya chaps,

Seen a lovely MX-5 come up for sale, the guys in Spalding Lincolnshire wondered if anyone was close and able to go have a butchers?

Will bank trans someone some cash for having a look.

Am in London and working solidly from today until next sunday so cant make the trip up.

Thanks a lot.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
@sbridgey Didnt you have an MX-5, ever seen this one about?

Attachments

• 10694202_10203099578231606_1195989861073975884_o.jpg
    10694202_10203099578231606_1195989861073975884_o.jpg
    447.6 KB · Views: 35

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Yes I did have one, but unfortunately I haven't seen that one before. It looks nice from the side view.

Is it a eunos?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
For that price Id want it to be rust free and have an LSD.

Geezer says

Cracked bit of paint on inner lip on rear arch from rolling but was treated lightly. Everything else is fine starts up and drives brilliantly, plenty of grip even in wet. No leaks from the softop all clips work nicely.
Down points are:
No head unit (plug is still intact not cut off though) never needed one
2nd thing is if you see it as a down point I stripped the door cards of the handes and removedthe old manual window handles (I installed OEM electric windows) all that is left to do with them is wrap them in diamond stitching which will come with the car"

Will ask about LSD, honestly know f**k all about em so I'm going in blind. Not owned my own car in about 5 years, just had work vans.

Cheers for the info

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Sounds decent but also like it could be a basic UK model.

Just check for rust everywhere and an LSD will help re-sale massively even if you don't particularly care

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Think it is just the basic UK model. Will have a good look if I manage to get there next weekend.

Probably have it until it dies so resale isn't a major concern.