ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone in Northern Ireland have...

Megane 265 Cup
A clio 200 with a k-tec exhaust fitted to it? Or even a milltek? Really want to hear an aftermarket exhaust in the flesh before I decide on buying one. Would appreciate if anyone knows someone that does or can point me in the right direction...thanks.

GT 86
Think you will have to get a mod to move this in to the engine, gearbox, exhaust section as not many will see it in the meets section buddy

Megane 265 Cup
Hmmm, was hoping it might catch the attention of any NI members in this section. And in theory, I want to "meet" with someone that has this setup ;)

"Navy" N17 TWO
There's a 200 buzzing around Lurgan I see when I'm at tech, sounds nice but not sure what's fitted.
Always on the move though so haven't had the chance to flyer it :(

Megane 265 Cup
Must track him down lol, although I have spoken to Chappers quite a lot about this and think I might just go ahead and get the k-tec system bought :)