ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone on here

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Well, fair play to whoever placed the bid on it, tempted to bang £100 at it myself!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Astra (H) VXR
It's it wrong that I like the lights on the ph2....

Justification:

Only if it was to be on an extremely modified clio.... ie a max power car from the early 2000's

The type i used to love as a teenager!!

Awaits abuse!! Lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Black Sheep
It's it wrong that I like the lights on the ph2....

Justification:

Only if it was to be on an extremely modified clio.... ie a max power car from the early 2000's

The type i used to love as a teenager!!

Awaits abuse!! Lol

Anyone of a certain age group, i e 11-17 during the max power era that didn't love those cars is a liar! I once wanted to turn my clio into a max power car. Thank god for drink and drugs is all im saying lol, money well spent!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Astra (H) VXR
Anyone of a certain age group, i e 11-17 during the max power era that didn't love those cars is a liar! I once wanted to turn my clio into a max power car. Thank god for drink and drugs is all im saying lol, money well spent!

So true.. I had the exact same aspirations for my clio grandé 1.2

And then I found Dope and decided car was better parked up in a dark car park hot boxed... With some dodgy 17's, neon lot interior and a massive sub the size of my boot...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Black Sheep
So true.. I had the exact same aspirations for my clio grandé 1.2

And then I found Dope and decided car was better parked up in a dark car park hot boxed... With some dodgy 17's, neon lot interior and a massive sub the size of my boot...

LOL +1

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Black Sheep
Got to admit though. The blue lights shining down on those rip speed pedals and mat with galvinised insert,was a breath taking sight as a 17 year old ! I suppose I will always be chasing that high when it comes to cars ha ha.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Astra (H) VXR
Hahaha yea it was amazing! Stereo blasting so loud it's distorting and every panel on the car is vibrating.. With some Dre2001 pouring out the car accompanied with a cloud of smoke! Lol

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Well, glad it wasnt just me, i pulled 27 blue neons out of my metro when i scrapped it.
And i've got a ticket somewhere for being a public noise disturbance, stereo registered at 122dB at 2am

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Dynamique 1.2 16v
FairPlay to the ballsy person bidding on the 2nd one. I'm up for bidding to try salvage the poor bugger. Only decent thing is the colour and even that isn't amazing.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Monaco 172
There's a guy who lives near me with a similar car to the 1st pic. Clio cup sprawled ALL over it with ridiculous 18-19" halfrauds alloys.