ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone used tweeks for a suspension setup?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
when i get the time after the ring i will be heading down to Mark Fish for a full set-up

but time is tight and i need somewhere local to set up my Leda's!

they have damping adjustment and camber bolts!

anyone used them for a set-up?

any comments?

what did they charge?

cheers

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
Hi mate

When I got my KWs sorted via Birchdown they charged £50 + VAT. I since had a chat with them re. the figures / settings on their print out, I asked if they would charge that again (to me direct) for any future set-ups (given that they initially quoted me a flat £100 + VAT!!).

They said they would, but any time setting / re-setting ride height etc (aside from the standard laser alignment / geometry work) would be charged at £40/45 (can't remember which) + VAT per hour...

Hope this helps!! :)

Nikon D700
Any tyre place should be able to do camber and alignment - but tweeks look good for £40...

I paid that at a place down here last week, good job too!

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
Sounds like they charge what they want as they go along! :S

Defo quoted me £100 on the phone, charged Birchdown £50 but that dude with the Cup race car £40...

HAGGLE!! :D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
they couldn't do mine because it was so low, they use the stuff that hangs over the top wheels iirc

Do they fook!! I've had my Cup set up there, and that was low, (on H&R's) no problems!!! Be taking my 197 next week too!!!! on the cup it was around 60 notes iirc. Get a before and after print out too!!