ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone with CLIP in Essex?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Hi all,

I had an earthing issue recently after fitting a new dash, which has caused a few lights to come on. Just realised my MOT is up next month :(

Anyone semi local have anything to turn the lights off by any chance? I'm in Benfleet Essex.

Worse case I am able to access CLIP on May 21st, but that's only a week before my MOT expires, so doesn't give me much time to fix if anything fails.

Cheers
Ryan

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi all,

I had an earthing issue recently after fitting a new dash, which has caused a few lights to come on. Just realised my MOT is up next month 😧

Anyone semi local have anything to turn the lights off by any chance? I'm in Benfleet Essex.

Worse case I am able to access CLIP on May 21st, but that's only a week before my MOT expires, so doesn't give me much time to fix if anything fails.

Cheers
Ryan

What lights are on mate? My cheap OBD reader turns some off.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
I do too.

Only just noticed you posted up, haven't seen you around on here in a while! All good I hope? :)

So I met up with @Sunglasses_Ron and he tried his universal OBD reader. It showed no faults and couldn't remove the lights unfortunately - thanks for giving it a go though Dave.

Is the way forward only CLIP? Or could a normal independent garage sort me out? I need this done within a week or so, as my MOT is up very soon. Unless you fancy a visit from your favorite person @AlexW :p