ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apex Suspension Story :(

BMW 125i
Well where to begin really?? I ordered the Apex Suspension kit through John in Jan, (nothing to do with John his services top notch!!!:D ) 3 weeks later i receive a box from Apex containing just the springs so i thought nothing of it and told John who got in contact with Apex who said they would send out the rest asap. At least a week later i receive the rest.... but hang on, no missing a dampner!!!!:mad: i got back in contact with John and Apex told him it 'WILL' be delivered Friday the 3rd, but now saturday and nothing!!!! i feel sorry for John and the guy at the garage who has my car waiting for this one dampner to finish my car off!!!!!!!! surely i could complain and get some compensation????? lol

Black Mk2 172
When i orderd my apex springs from a dealer they said 3 days , i got them two weeks later, id phone them up and give them some s**t

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
Mate i only just recieved my apex suspension kit today and i ordered it a month ago! i was promised several dates before but never showed up. i just was constantly on the phone to them so that they would get their arse in gear!! Give em hell! lol

Golf GTI 1.8T
BB got mine in 2 days :)

seems odd that they are taking so long. and you dont even get stickers :( lol