ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Apr 2, 2016] CS.net Area Event Day - 2nd April - Go-karting (http://www.racewaykarting.com/)

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Hello guys,

So every year CS.net has an area event day, every area hosts either a meet, driving day or general event.

This one falls on the Saturday the 2nd of April.

I threw it out there a few weeks back about doing Go karting and a lot of people were keen on the idea so lets do it then.

If we can get a general idea of numbers I will call up and get prices and more information.

For the time being can people post if they're up for it via the RSVP button at the top, that would be great.

Lets get the Yorkshire area up and running again lads!

Daniel

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I'd be up for one tomorrow afternoon alternatively, throwing it out there!

RB Clio 182
I would have popped along if the car was mapped Dan, as above im sure there will be more of us when the weather picks up.

Once the list gets big and the numbers are building up the more people tend to stick their names up, it just needs to drop on a time when most are free that day and obviously you're not a mind reader so its hard.