ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Apr 25, 2015] Spring Action Day (Castle Combe)

Phase 2 172
Anyone know if cs.net are running their own track session? Or if not how I can book a session for it?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Too late for a free pass for me then, but I'll be there. Seeing as Combe is fairly local to me it is the best chance to meet some of you :up:
New member here. I bought my 182 two weeks ago, looking forward to seeing the club stand and possibly meeting some members.
Could I grab a stand pass too please - also are you selling tickets or should I get one through their website?

The three of you might get a free stand pass if the people that haven't provided me their address don't want to go.

Anyone know if cs.net are running their own track session? Or if not how I can book a session for it?

No, we haven't got our own session. To order track time call Castle Combe on 01249 782417, it's £30 a session if booked before 17th April.

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
1. TimR26
2. Christopher.
3. Fletcher
4. Luke_Exc
5. Tim.
6. Paul172sport
7. Richy182.
8. Lawro
9. mr_n
10. autosoloboy
11. TomSx
12. stopherson
13. morganpaynter
14. Chapppers11
15. Jason windsor
16. l33th3tr33
17. Daniel
18. Dan@SJM
19. caymanr26
20. JP83

Last edited:

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Tickets left here today, for everyone listed above :smile:
x

Thanks for sorting the tickets and posting them out :smiley:

Here is the final list.

1. TimR26
2. Christopher.
3. Fletcher
4. Luke_Exc
5. Tim.
6. Paul172sport
7. Richy182.
8. Lawro
9. mr_n
10. autosoloboy
11. TomSx
12. stopherson
13. Jamie86
14. Chapppers11
15. Jason windsor
16. l33th3tr33
17. Daniel
18. Dan@SJM
19. caymanr26
20. JP83
21. mark123

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Will there be room for a trailer? My mate (who I'm coming with) wants to bring his track car to show off but only if he can park his van/trailer somewhere near.

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Will there be room for a trailer? My mate (who I'm coming with) wants to bring his track car to show off but only if he can park his van/trailer somewhere near.

I'm not sure exactly where the stand is yet but there's usually room.

Edit:

We've got D48 to D50 so assuming this map from a couple of years ago is correct there will be room. If there isn't room there's always space on the bit highlighted red.

5D8312C4-6B63-47D0-B2EF-6965BA9BBE8B-8552-00000AF9BEE0C8BC.gif

Last edited:
Yeah. Wish I signed up for this with CS now. Would be good to meet a load of people.

Going with a local club though, so might still see some of you. I'll probably be on a stand in the very back corner! Lol

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Can you buy tickets on the gate?

Stand passes aren't available on the day....but you may be able to get in if you buy an entry ticket and say you're doing track time or borrow someones pass.

Yeah. Wish I signed up for this with CS now. Would be good to meet a load of people.

Going with a local club though, so might still see some of you. I'll probably be on a stand in the very back corner! Lol

You're welcome to jump on our stand if there's room.