ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Apr 25, 2015] Spring Action Day (Castle Combe)

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Good to see you all again. Cars looked good.

Thanks to @TimR26. And @Brian.

@Daniel. Sam's storm grey looked stunning really one the best, attention detail and effort was clear to be seen.

@Dan@SJM yours looked great on track definitely fasted car in your session and sounded great

Clio 172 cup
Nice meeting some of you guys today, some interesting cars you have there too!
Thanks TimR26 for the entry ticket and also the demist cloth, a nice touch.
Hope to see some of you at a trackday before long.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Was a good day and weather held nicely, good to catch up with everyone even if I did spend half the day with Dan searching for his chavtastic wet dream ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Was a good day and weather held nicely, good to catch up with everyone even if I did spend half the day with Dan searching for his chavtastic wet dream ;)
I'm torn between the ratty sierra pickup bacon rise or the lovely red cavalier SRi by the toilets as a daily.

The BMW 7 series was my show stealer though. Awesome.

I didn't see the CS stand, spent most of time track side.... had a quick wander around the paddock but didn't see it.[emoji17]
Next show I'll get on the CS stand! [emoji106] [emoji41]
Hope everyone enjoyed their day. The yeti was immense!
Dan sjm car was seriously quick! Hope it ran ok for you Dan. Got some pics of it on track I'll upload to the pictures thread that's been made.

clio 172 cup
Did anyone fall victim to quarry corner?

A friend had his vxr8 gts on the infinity exhaust stand and said there were 3 off in the 2nd session.

The whole crowd fell victim to quarry corner when a drift car sprayed a huge dust/mud cloud over them!! Luckily I was a bit further down.

Couple of drifters had a few nudges with tyre wall, nothing major though.

The vxr8 looked lovely. [emoji106]

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Feels so much better out there now with the new surface, loads of grip.

No issues for me other than a cracked windscreen whilst passing some idiot in a Ford Puma who was constantly exceeding track limits and throwing up stones etc.

Good day overall!

I didn't see the CS stand, spent most of time track side.... had a quick wander around the paddock but didn't see it.[emoji17]
Next show I'll get on the CS stand! [emoji106] [emoji41]
Hope everyone enjoyed their day. The yeti was immense!
Dan sjm car was seriously quick! Hope it ran ok for you Dan. Got some pics of it on track I'll upload to the pictures thread that's been made.
That's the general comments I've had lol.

Yeh ran fine, valve stem oil seals aren't liking 2bar of boost though

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Where did you disappear to??
I shook your hand, finished my conversation and there you were, gone!

If you don't like me just say!
Haha I went to find Lawro as I had some spares from my old TT I donated. When I came back everyone had disappeared. Nothing personal haha