ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

April Meet - Sunday 29th April - What would you like to do?

SQ5
So, its that difficult month again where the weather could be either way. We've had a Trackday, pub meet and airfield meet over the last few months so just wondering what else is there that anyone wants to do.

North Weald meet was brilliant in March so I know we won't be topping it, I don't mind a pub meet again as I will be skint this month. I've also put late April as I would like to bring my Clio to the meet not the missus'!

So get your names down if interested and then we can all decide!

1. DannyR

Thank you!

SQ5
I wont be doing it i don't reckon but I'll bring the camera, I'm sure spectators can go on cant they?

Contact .KEV. think thats who posted it up on here :) ill have my passenger seat and camera also!

For anyone wanting to do the track day, its £60 for the sunday. But the concrete surface will wear tyres so ive been informed.
Also all money goes to charity i think .

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I'm up for it but I won't be putting mine on the track. Would that still be £60 or would it be free in this case? (not been to one before)

LY Megane R26
http://www.marhamtrackday.co.uk

It should be free to bring your car and not track it.
Passenger rides are know as additional drivers all tho they do not have to drive and this cost £10.

Hobabas is this on your tyres Dan? Could be a cheap track day, but if I need another set of tyres after that's not so cheap!

Take it thats meant to say how bad is this? Lol

I don't know really, when I asked before I was told it could be pretty bad and not run good tyres.

Ill just run my t1rs and hope I wreck them :p then its an excuse to get them painted before new tyres.

Trafic 140dci
http://www.marhamtrackday.co.uk

It should be free to bring your car and not track it.
Passenger rides are know as additional drivers all tho they do not have to drive and this cost £10.

Hobabas is this on your tyres Dan? Could be a cheap track day, but if I need another set of tyres after that's not so cheap!
I'll be getting a cheap set of road tyres for the day part used off here/eBay.

LY Megane R26
Take it thats meant to say how bad is this? Lol

I don't know really, when I asked before I was told it could be pretty bad and not run good tyres.

Ill just run my t1rs and hope I wreck them :p then its an excuse to get them painted before new tyres.

It is mate, Silly iPhone! Yeah I just reading on piston heads its a good track day and there all raving about it! Think we might have to book up soon tho as a lot of people on there booking.

I'll be getting a cheap set of road tyres for the day part used off here/eBay.

I wanted them! OZ f1 from Stowmarket? Emailed him then no reply and had ended this morning! Haha.