ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arch liners in motorsport

Brushwood69

ClioSport Club Member
as the title says really! I removed my liners on my Audi TT but not sure about the pros and cons on the Clio. Mine is being built into a tarmac rally car but concerned about water ingress etc so anybody have any advise?

Ta

BW69

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
No point unless you are adding brake cooling on the front through the fog lights?

I've pulled the front liners of mine to aid cooling via the fog lights, but tbh probably doesn't do much as there's the carbon canister driver side and horn/acoustic valve passenger side in the way...

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I've pulled the front liners of mine to aid cooling via the fog lights, but tbh probably doesn't do much as there's the carbon canister driver side and horn/acoustic valve passenger side in the way...
Easy to remove, especially if a track car.

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
No liners front or rear
No foam/plastic behind bumpers either.
Means its quick and easy to remove/change bumpers

Clio 172 Merc ML55
Got rid of all of mine too, certainly helps with loading my car onto the trailer as the bumper has to come off when loading/unloading