ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic Blue Clio 182

clio 182, Citroen vts
I had a post on Clio Media, but need a new one to continue the changes as it is more one off images, so I hope you guy's don't mind some re-post's.

I brought the car stock with 30,000 on the clock, but unfortunately it had been in a crash so some things in the front end were not as good as I wished. Most all good now. I live in Australia so getting hands on tasty bits for the Clio can be a bit difficult.
So far I have
- Eibach sportline Springs
- Sachs Trophy rear springs
- Oz Racing Supperleggra 16" powdercoated gloss Black
- Samco hose kit
- Poly lower engine mount.
- Carbon engine cover.
- K&N Filter
- Skoda Splitter
- Richbrook Gear knob

Well thats it for things I have added, but as for maintenance, of course belts have just been done, steering wheel has been replaced as well as CD player. Seats lowered, most of car resprayed and the local Renault mechanic God looks after servicing. Of course many more things I would love to do, RS Tuner, Koni's for the front, and some R spec tyres. I'm a bit of a clean freak when it comes to my cars, so she's lovely and shiny.

At the moment I'm actually thinking of selling up and getting a 200. But I know I will miss the directness and raw involvement of the 182...

Anyway hope you guy's like it and appreciate any positive feedback and suggestions.

00000.jpg

DSCF6290JPG_effected-001.jpg

After the powdercoater's

DSCF6255.jpg

DSCF6387.jpg

Where I live has some of the best Mountain roads around, some a drive is only minutes away. Aussies love a burn out.

DSCF6401JPG_effected.jpg