ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Are we having another convoy down to CSS13? :)

Listerine & Poledo
Are any of these Convoys going to go via Huntingdon / Cambridge / Peterborough / Ely?

Megane 225
any people travelling south down the A1 passed grantham, there is a few of us meeting at the Mcdonalds there in the morning if people are interested

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
any people travelling south down the A1 passed grantham, there is a few of us meeting at the Mcdonalds there in the morning if people are interested
I'm travelling from Peterborough, so could meet you guys at Peterborough services and then meet the rest of the convoys at the Brampton Hut Services at the A14?

Megane 225
I'm travelling from Peterborough, so could meet you guys at Peterborough services and then meet the rest of the convoys at the Brampton Hut Services at the A14?

Yea that sounds good to me mate PM an address and I'll let you know closer to the time when we'll be there.