ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 1, 2015] Yorkshire Cliosport Saturday 2015 Thread (Gainsborough)

Bumping this.

So this is drawing closer! Im booked down for the Saturday Morning track session, so will be setting off from Halifax early Saturday morning, or will be staying over local Friday night.

Who else is coming then?

Anyone else getting themselves on track or camping over? Should be a cracking event.

clio 172, mondeo td
I've booked to pop along for the day, me and wife will be coming over early Saturday morning so might meet up if there's a convoy

Decided this needs an update.

My plan is to travel down early Saturday morning and drive back Saturday evening. I am down for the AM track session, so need to arrive at approx 8:30am for the drivers signing on. Therefore, I will be leaving Halifax at 6:30 am - M62 East and then down to Blyton.

Are people up for meeting at a point in Yorkshire (probably off the M62) on the Saturday morning and we can get a Yorkshire convoy dpwn there?

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Probably 9:30 mate as the briefing is between 8 and 9 (I'm aiming to get there for 8:30 myself).
Bang on ;)

The approximate schedule of events will be as follows:

• 8.00am - 9.00am - Driver Sign On
  • 9.00am - Safety Briefing
  • 9.30am - 12.45pm - Morning Track Session
  • 12.45pm - 1.45pm - Lunch Break
  • 1.45pm - 5.00pm - Afternoon Track Session

Really excited now, got a track day a week after too :D

**** Update ****

Right guys, who is traveling down on Saturday morning and therefore, who is up for the Yorkshire convoy?

Driver signing on is 8am and driver briefing is 8:30am

Therefore I'm leaving halifax at 6:15am and plan to arrive for 8am.

Plan is to go down the M62, to J35, then down the M18 and onto M180.

Could meet at any services on the M62. If you are up for this, please put your name down below:

1) Matthew

clio 172, mondeo td
I'm not on the track next Saturday so don't need to be there that early, aiming to get there about 9-9.30 at the latest so we'll be setting off about 7.30 ish from Huddersfield going the m62 way.