ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 1, 2015] Yorkshire Cliosport Saturday 2015 Thread (Gainsborough)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I don't think I'll be in a position to meet you guys as I won't be going on the m62. I'll be m18 onto the m180.

Working with gprs on holiday in north yorks so can't check on maps easily. Likely to be via Leeds city centre, I look to come on at jc29 from m621/m1 so im guessing jc 33 would work.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I think I'm meeting Craig with the boosted Rallye and Another boosted 197 to convoy down with. If that doesn't come off I'll let you know. I'll be driving at 60mph all the way so I don't need to take any fuel with me.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Im leaving Halifax at 6:15am

@Nick_Leeds
@dann2707

Shall we meet at the petrol station at Junction 33 on the M62 (WF11 0AF) at 7:00am?

Its then an hour to the track (DN21 3PE) so should get there for 8am, ready for the action!!

Yes mate i'll do that see you at 7am at that service station.

I nowhave a phone number its 07870548367

Can we send each others numbers to each other please to avoid what happened at the meet :p cheers haha

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Sorry to gate crash, I'm coming from Liverpool way and its the m62 all the way. How long you staying at j33 services for? Until everybody's there or..

Teg
Just seen this... Never even knew clios/renaults had a following and dedicated shows lol. Obviously you can tell I'm new to this French car scene.

I would have been all over this with track time but I've already got tickets for Ford Fair so unfortunately I'll not be able to make it. Any other shows going off this year?

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
We will be leaving at 7am mate so I'll be there from about 6:50am Sat morning.

No worries mate, don't finish work till 2:30am so by the time I've had a little sleep and set off I'll probably won't make it! See you at blyton

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Just seen this... Never even knew clios/renaults had a following and dedicated shows lol. Obviously you can tell I'm new to this French car scene.

I would have been all over this with track time but I've already got tickets for Ford Fair so unfortunately I'll not be able to make it. Any other shows going off this year?

Don't be a chimp and go to both like me haha

106 rallye
Iv put my name down but dint realise its to meet up n convoy.

Im out as im settin off earlier with jim due to speed n fuel restrictions!!