ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 22, 2015] The Grasshopper Inn Meet (The Grasshopper Inn)

clio 172 ph2
Sorry don't look like I will make it,if anyone wants/knows anyone who wants a black 172 let me know due to illness licence been revoked Again (not a happy chappie )

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry don't look like I will make it,if anyone wants/knows anyone who wants a black 172 let me know due to illness licence been revoked Again (not a happy chappie )
Im really sorry to hear this hope things start looking up for you soon bud

RS Clio 182
Thanks for the invite. I won't be attending unfortunately as I'm working. Hope we can see some pics if the turnout is good :)

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks for the invite. I won't be attending unfortunately as I'm working. Hope we can see some pics if the turnout is good :smile:

Ok dude no worries hopefully see you at the next meet and I shall get some pics up after the meet

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
thought i might clean my car for tomorrow, in case we take both cars, cleaned the wheels using my new power lance jet wash,:cool: then put it back in the garage again
WP_20150821_15_42_44_Pro_zpssk2pydvx.jpg

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
then i cleaned the new trophy :tongueout:
WP_20150821_16_26_54_Pro_zpsdhh7ntj1.jpg
I think that's all wrong tbh.

Winning with a new car is easy and Un fair to the others who have put a lot of time and money in making an older car nice.

I have always said CS should have more categories to make it fair to other's.

Buy an old ph1 and see how you get on next year.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Winning with a new car is easy and Un fair to the others who have put a lot of time and money in making an older car nice.

Did you see any of the cars on display at CSS?

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Suzannes black car won it Scott, they had lots of other awards as well, its just a really pretty car when clean and looked good on the day,
WP_20150619_14_13_15_Pro_zpsp0z5chxp.jpg

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

Suzanne's car won it. It was the nicest car on the day in mine and @Daniel 's opinion. It's truly stunning and stood out from the crowd. Both Daniel and I both said it was the winner as soon as we clapped eyes on it.

There were various other categories as well :wink:

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
Can everybody who wants to attend any Kent meet please only put your name down if you are actually 100% going to attend only one person turned up as nice it was to see him it almost seemed pointless a tad disappointed but I'm sure the next one will be even better and bigger.