ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

August bank holiday

AGH the sl*g
Whats every one got planned? I was thinking of maybe putting together a meet and arranging a go-karting session, Theres an indoor circuit at york which is a good tight little nippy track and the prices are reasonable. Obviously we would need a few people to make it worthwhile and abit more competative ;)

Prices are http://www.karting.uk.com/prices.html

mg zr
wish i could come i would even pretend to be from yorkshire would be nice to finaly meet some people of cs but im going leeds festival EPIC FAIL

AGH the sl*g
I don't see why one couldn't be arranged. Any one know any really good runs out that way? If not I'll look into it.

Audi S1
I'm going to Millwall on the saturday, clubbing that night. Sunday do some shopping, maybe a few more beers. Then resting Monday.

clio 172
Im getting married on the friday then saturday family things, then bbq all day sunday, recover monday

None
I might be up for this, looks fun......but will be dependant on whether my new exhaust and re map is done in time(car might be on ramps till that time), or at least so the days don't clash :)

And as long as they don't have a weight restriction either ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I might be up for this, looks fun......but will be dependant on whether my new exhaust and re map is done in time(car might be on ramps till that time), or at least so the days don't clash :)

And as long as they don't have a weight restriction either ;)

If you need a lift mate :)

I might go to superbikes if this doesnt happen though, need to decide by sunday.

None
If you need a lift mate :)

I might go to superbikes if this doesnt happen though, need to decide by sunday.

Cheers Mike :)
I'm booked in with Paul on the tuesday morning so fingers crossed my car will be all sorted and running smooth on the monday ready for the re map.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Cool.

If this happens my mate will come too, although i warn you he is fast and will show us all up lol, so that might help with the numbers :)

AGH the sl*g
Right chaps, just phoned the place and their pretty quiet on monday due to leeds fest only 1 event booked in, so we need a list of names who would definatly turn up. they recomend booking but require a deposit of £75 and i dont think its worth it so we can just turn up and they said we wouldnt have to wait too long to get on track.

Id recomend the Suzuka with is a 10 lap qualifier followed by a 20 lap race and thats £22.50 per driver.

1. Mike

None
I'll have to pass, sorry :(, really wanted to do it but i'll be so busy at the weekend and monday i think this would be pushing things for me time wise.

AGH the sl*g
Theres no set number required mike, but its pointless doing it if only 3 of us turn up

172 cup
Ouh a meet on home turf, are you thinking the sunday?
I can afford much atm so would give the karting a miss but I can spectate :)

AGH the sl*g
It would be the monday if its too happen but tbh its not looking likely not enough interest.

AGH the sl*g
As per, going to cancel this as there just isnt the interest to make it worth while.

RB R26.R
i may be up for a blast out tomorrow leeds 182.
just seen this now and gutted its not happening, the price is SO cheap!