ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

August!

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Guessing you're referring to the rolling road day in the other topic? This is for a little pub meet up next Fri, if you fancy that also!

M88FYS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Room for one more on the 26th? I should be able to make that, only 5 minutes away from mine :)

M88FYS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Great stuff! The 182 has gone for it's MOT this morning, hopefully it should be good to go!

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Sounds like I've got competition @OssPoop :tonguewink:
What time are people meeting at? Im busy most of Friday but I could make this, time dependant obviously.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah 7 sounds good for a brew. Don't know if we'll get fed if the weather is like this it'll be busy. We'll have to get pizza delivered if so[emoji38]

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
No idea TBH. In any case Friday should be good, looking forward to seeing what grub the pub has to monster munch on.

Clio 197
I hope people ain't cheating. They'll be quavering in there boots when I'm done with em

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk