ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Australia] My clio..

2001 Ph2 172
Hi guys, been using CS.net as a resource for a while and decided it's well worth supporting w/membership!
I paid around 5000 GBP for her (completely stock aside from rims, 96,000km on the clock), which is the median price of what clio's are worth over here in Australia.
Thanks to K-Tec Racing (namely Anthony, great guy!), Demon-tweeks and a few other places she has a few things now.
- Bilstein B14's
- Eibach camber bolts
- Pure Motorsport top mounts
- Powerflex dogbone, new OEM top/gearbox mounts
- Remus exhaust, K-Tec decat
- K-Tec panel filter
- RSTuner 98ron map
- Advan Neova AD08's all round (3days old!)

Anyway, here's a few pics of my Ph2 172 sport!

Cheers, Harley

31842791.jpg

dsc0666.png

smlxm.jpg

dsc0126dr.jpg

dsc0180nx.jpg

dsc0180ve.jpg

Thanks for looking!

2001 Ph2 172
Haha, thanks! Forgot to mention those last few pictures are when my sister & I decided to try a bit of light painting, it was really simple all we really did was set a very slow shutter speed, sit it on a tripod and go nuts with my phone flashlight haha (then merged different shots).

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Just look at that weather, stunning!! I am insanely jealous.

Cars not bad either ;)

Clio 172 RS2
Hi Mate,

Nice night piccies, lightpainting eh... Inferno Red it is, what happened to the bottom of the front bumper; all scuffed!?
You should remove the underbonnet liner.

Not many Clio RS in Oz right.

Mental 172 Cup
Cars looking awesome mate, I would personally lose the exhaust though..

I was in Adelaide this time last year! Weather was awesome! Miss that place..

keep up the good work..

2001 Ph2 172
Hi guys, yeah seeing other RS cars is a rare thing, it's always met with a frantic wave and a grin on each of our faces for the next few minutes after passing one another.
Previous owner wasn't the best driver, or didn't really look after her - all of the paintwork, scratches, nicks etc are his doing, but it's hard to find a Clio over here let alone a mint one.
And agreed, not a huge fan of the penis pipes coming out the back but it's got a nice non-drone noise, I'd like to go for something more subtle tucked under the bumper at a later stage - there's still plenty of things I'd like to do, probably replace the underbonnet liner as mine's come apart and later later down the track maybe a respray to an arctic white.. :)