ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aviemor-24th FEB-Lunch and drive meet

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Uch, for the sake of £45, I'll just take the motor mate. Means its there for us getting home with no fuss.

Thanks anyway.

H

HickiN

I'm in aviemore skiing this weekend/week coming...

I'll pop by if i see you all....

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Meeting in ness at 11ish. Tesco retail park. So probably just leave when everyone arrives.

Ill be there about 10:45.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm not going to be able to make it I'm afraid, things are going wrong with a couple of the djw fleet and they need to be fixed ASAP which means tomorrow. Take lots of pics!

Golf Gti edition 30
Wheres the meeting place and time for perth ?

theres a outdoor camping shop with good carpark just over from the merc garage at the bottom of the A9.

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
Was just about to take the clio for a spin there, first of the year and all that... make sure everythings ok for the morn.

Came out the shower to see it snowing :headno: Normally love the snow but not when my ocd cleaning side wants the roads to be super dry for the next 24 hours!!!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye hopefully its alright tomorrow!

It was decent up this way today, was out for a good 5 hours cleaning the clio, ready to get dirty tomorrow :D

Titanium 182
Aye hopefully its alright tomorrow!

It was decent up this way today, was out for a good 5 hours cleaning the clio, ready to get dirty tomorrow :D

You should polish it a bit more,take some paint of it and make it lighter,might be as fast as mine then :butt: