ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Away over Christmas but back in feb :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
This is just a post to say Happy Christmas and to wish everyone the best for the new year :)

I'm going away with work for just over 2 months so I will be back in feb (which is good as CS come out of hibernation around then lol)

It will be a new season and I would think new faces will pop up so everyone should look forward to having a good 2014 :)

I think the south west is settling down very well and things should settle down even further in the near future with the plans people have and allow us to focus on new ideas and how many we can fit in rather than when can we even have the next meet :)

Anyway I hope to see you all early next year and as usual if you have any questions or problems feel free to send them over and I will try and respond as soon as I can :)

Thanks again for a great year

Dan :)

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Thanks to you also Dan!
Have a Good Christmas and New Year yourself.
Stay safe mate, see you back in the new year!

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Good luck out there mate!

We'll have to organise a meet for when you're back on your R&R. Maybe have to do a track day too ;)

See you in the New Year pal

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I'm back now :)

I seem to get the vibe you had a bit of rain or something?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Good good, give us a bit to get myself sorted and back up and running (car needs a new battery), and I will get a message off to Tipton and get something sorted :)

Are we able to organise a day elsewhere? I'm just a little uncomfortable with the ramp rate that the Tipton rollers run. (They hold them at full throttle for a VERY long time, which really isn't good for Egt's/valves etc)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
They didn't seem to hold them open too long when I went the time before last.

I can have a look for somewhere different, we are looking towards the end of March to make it happen

My supercharged one was at full throttle for around 30secs, thing is with MAHA Dynos, is they'll keep adding load until they have determined how much power it's putting out.