ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Awesome idea..but is it possible

Hello there,

im not very good with modding cars as i am fairly new, but i would LOVE to make my clio look more like the v6 version with the side styling of the car in particular! i mean HOW SWEET are those side intakes on the v6! even if they werent functional, is there a bodykit that can emulate the look of these? and how much / where / would it even be possible if there isnt already a bodykit to emulate this very cool look :>

any help from you pros would be helpful :) thx alot

Jameso

hmm, closest, I would think is the Dimma kit - but even then, the vents are different and its just a rear arch - not actually on the door!

pretty expensive, i found one kit for nearly 2 grand!, dont know if it was fitted or not, would imagine they need to do quite a bit of work on them arches.

you could always buy the kit from renualt & then hire a magician to make it try & fit !!!

not impossible.......but youd need a bloddy good body worker & a blank cheque book !!

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 05 May 2003

hmm, closest, I would think is the Dimma kit - but even then, the vents are different and its just a rear arch - not actually on the door!
hah, you dont have a Valver, do ya? In which case, Dimma wont work.

If you have a Mk2, then you can get V6 Replica Kits I think.. but the ones Ive seen just include the bumpers.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

ye .. and if you were gonna do that set aside about another 2000 quid for alloys to fill those arches.