ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in a RS

As per title I'm getting another rs Clio this Saturday. Buying from another member off here. Couldn't help but want another one after selling my last one. Will be going to the next meet and I might see a few of you lot about!

Pics to follow on Saturday :)

Will keep an eye on this.

Was a cracking example.

Got any plans with regards to mods?

Regarding mods, so far I've decatted it and mapped it via a RS Tuner (just the regular 98ron map). I've also got some Eibach sportline springs coming tomorrow to fit as my offside front coil has snapped.

In the future I just want to perhaps add some silver turinis, get a private plate and maybe coilovers for more of a drop.

Other then that just give it a big service and new discs + pads all around + braided hoses.

Also going to slowly build my detailing gear over Christmas ready for the nicer weather in the new year.