ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Badboy Bonnet

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Arnt these illegal? as they cover part of the headlights? just asking as im about to get one, was thinking of holding onto my original bonnet for MOTs..

There needs to be a certain amount of light shown through them. I have been told by 2 different test centres that mine will fail.

The place i get my MOTs probably wont be to bothered. If they say anything i will just say that if i take it off i will just put it back on again after so there is no point.

If they do not pass it i will just borrow a spare clio bonnet from a RSI just for the day.

Kev

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

God colinS your car just look GNARLY! BITE ME! hehe both cars are very sweet (wish i had a valver) i think i will go for it being able to pass.. less hasle then.

Mine didnt seem to do much at all to the headlights.. probably a little but not loads.

Ive still got my original bonnet anyway, heh.

350z & 16v Maxi

Bubbles what does GNARLY mean?

Yea mine is quite subtle, thats the way i wanted it. Did conside have it cover a bit more but decided i like it that way best and have no probs with MOTs

av mine tomorrow its the same sorta coverage as colins one,

should i get brighter bulbs as it will be coverin some of the headlight?

All depends on what car its for too, Mk1, Phase1/2 Clios have flat headlights, so its less time consuming. Mk1, Phase3 Clios have rounded headlights, so takes ages to get the shape right.

Mk2 Clios are the same again, time consuming because of the rounded headlights.