ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bank holiday monday Hunstanton meet 5th May 2014 12PM

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
After organising a couple of meets in Peterborough, the idea for a meet at Hunstanton has come about.

The idea is to meet at a car park on top of the cliffs, which should make for a good photoshoot location, and bring disposable BBQ's and some food and then do what we want to do.

The location of the meet is:
Cliff Car Park (long stay parking)
Lighthouse Close, off Lighthouse Lane, PE36 6EL

Any car is welcome as it doesn't just need to be Clio's (there will be a few from the Peterborough area in non sports). Let's hope for a good turnout.

No meet thread would be complete without the obligatory list of who's coming, so add your name to the list.

1. Owen92

Clio 197
Re: Bank holiday monday Hunstanton meet 5th May 2014 12PM

1. Owen92
2.Brad259
3.Dan...
4.Paul4d
5.Rob197rs

Clio 182
I'll be in Heacham which is just down the road so I think I might show my face. Will probably be looking rather rough though, got a messy weekend planned :drunk:

C3 Picasso Beast
As I said in the other thread I'm interested but can't commit at the moment.

For those interested in going from my way for the last Hunstanton meet we met at Boundary Rd McDonalds and headed Drayton way to get there.

Also as another point of note last time a lot of the people who went felt it necessary to drive around Hunstanton like nobs making us all look like chavs so please restrain from doing that!

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
As I said in the other thread I'm interested but can't commit at the moment.

For those interested in going from my way for the last Hunstanton meet we met at Boundary Rd McDonalds and headed Drayton way to get there.

Also as another point of note last time a lot of the people who went felt it necessary to drive around Hunstanton like nobs making us all look like chavs so please restrain from doing that!

This! If you start acting like t***s and bringing unwanted attention to our group, you will be asked to leave.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Racy blue and i would like to come to this, hopefully be a nice weekend, can anyone recommend nice place to stay near the sea front :cool:

Many.
Nah thats a deffo. Its just more than likely going to be end of may, rather than start of may like I intended.

Undecided about teh meet.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
The missus is coming to this as she wants a day out in Hunstanton but just found out we've got to look after her 9 year old brother for the day. Luckily he likes cars, so will still make the meet for a bit.

C3 Picasso Beast
Wife will be at work this day so if I do attend I'll have to bring my 4 year old son with me and get someone to look after his little sister...

Might happen but probably won't!

Clio 182
Add my name to the list I'll make an appearance. Don't know for how long and will there be convoys from Peterborough as I've seen a few of the Peterborough lads comment

@Owen92

I might have my new car by this time.

It's a week before japfest as well so I could be good for me to get a run out in it.

It's not Honda either, it's something a little more respectable (to some) ;)

Edit: Still Japanese though :)

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Add my name to the list I'll make an appearance. Don't know for how long and will there be convoys from Peterborough as I've seen a few of the Peterborough lads comment
I'm going to organise a convoy from Peterborough. Will probably be from Eye McDonalds.
@Owen92

I might have my new car by this time.

It's a week before japfest as well so I could be good for me to get a run out in it.

It's not Honda either, it's something a little more respectable (to some) ;)

Edit: Still Japanese though :)

It would be nice to see you at the meet mate. Looking like it could be a fair sized meet.

I think the plan is to have a convoy going from Peterborough :)
It is.

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Never been to a meet on here but do want to go to at least one before CSS to get to know some of you guys, what time will people get there for because dont know if its worth me considering coming from lowestoft because its a two hour drive ill have monday off work but will have work at 3pm tuesday.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Never been to a meet on here but do want to go to at least one before CSS to get to know some of you guys, what time will people get there for because dont know if its worth me considering coming from lowestoft because its a two hour drive ill have monday off work but will have work at 3pm tuesday.
The meet starts at 12pm mate.

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Silly moment shoulda seen that lol don't think ill make it but definitely want to go to a meet near me soon hopefully