ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Minor tweaks to stuff, but nothing you'd really notice.
Took f**king ages to download earlier in the week, and obviously the system wanted a f**king update at the same time.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Some of my better shots.

I can honestly say hand-on-heart - that I have NEVER had any shots like that on the PC version. I've had bizarre reflex shots where I've killed someone without really aiming - but the rest has just been bizarre.

Some games I don't move, lying prone and do not lead the target. I might if I'm lucky get a +14 hit against them. Other rounds I actively lead the target and do not hit s**t. As I've said before in this thread, I've never played a BF game that behaves like this one does online. I just have zero confidence and ability at doing anything useful online - hence why I've bailed.

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Been having some epic games the last few nights on custom servers. 200% tickets, 50% respawn and no planes or tanks turns it into absolute infantry chaos :up:

Think this was on Suez, the area around C just became hell on earth 😂

32216212833_cf81f5ec55_z.jpg
2017-02-21_11-05-10 by terry clarke, on Flickr

Last edited:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Haven't noticed a massive change tbh. Martini Henry seems better, mg15 seems more stable, still getting shot by the hunter shotgun playing on separate maps.

Limpit mines are hilarious on more than person, can clear a room pretty easily lol.

Overall still fun.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Been having some epic games the last few nights on custom servers. 200% tickets, 50% respawn and no planes or tanks turns it into absolute infantry chaos :up:

Think this was on Suez, the area around C just became hell on earth 😂

32216212833_cf81f5ec55_z.jpg
2017-02-21_11-05-10 by terry clarke, on Flickr

Suez f***s me right off playing conquest, you just get loads of tossers laying up on the mountains with sniper rifles.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Flol I think I'm getting the hang of the horse, make use of the infinite 'nades lol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Is the popularity for this dropping like a stone?

Was chatting last night and mate was saying it's dropped similar to hardline. He does tend to exaggerate. But I have found games to be low on players, probably coincidental

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Is the popularity for this dropping like a stone?

Was chatting last night and mate was saying it's dropped similar to hardline. He does tend to exaggerate. But I have found games to be low on players, probably coincidental

I think people might be doing what I'm doing, having a little break from it before the new maps come out and you go back to rinsing it again. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a drop in players before every dlc.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Play when I can (when the better half goes to bed, lol).

That tank hunter gun thing is quality to use, and started to enjoy flying. Although I am crap at it. Dropping bombs never gets tiresome. Well until an aa gun takes me down :(

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Play when I can (when the better half goes to bed, lol).

That tank hunter gun thing is quality to use, and started to enjoy flying. Although I am crap at it. Dropping bombs never gets tiresome. Well until an aa gun takes me down 😧

I must've dropped a million bombs and I've killed like half a dozen guys lol I am shockingly bad at flying.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I reckon I've flown maybe ten times.

Very ww2 (I know) looking down and seeing the bombs fall. Need to remember that I need to steer too. lol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
It's the smaller plane, assume fighter. Don't pay attention to any of the planes, tanks, retarded horses tbh.