ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure what's going on with it then. The Deploy screen is ridiculously slow, I don't get it. Not my Internet that I can see, every other game works fine. Strange one!

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Not played for a few weeks, the dlc releases are far too slow to keep me playing.

I agree, there's a couple of new maps coming but the next DLC isn't due till late summer.

f**k that, they should be booting one out every quarter.
They charge good money for this s**t, I don't want to be waiting years to finally see the stuff!!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
IMG_2662.PNG
IMG_2661.PNG

IMG_2660.PNG
Nearly on k/d 2.0, with a decent ish spm?

Preferred class sniping :)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Just tried to play again for the first time in a week or so. Still suffering from horrendous, unplayable lag. Not sure what's causing it, no other game has this issue, and I didn't change anything to cause it? It makes it 100% unbearable, its gone from being absolutely fine, to ruined. Not much to help online either!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Righty.

Operations. I like the rolling games, you don't get kicked out anymore and play the same operation, handy. Not noticed it before so apologies if it's not a new thing.

But what have they done with the bloody planes and horses. Getting shot and killed by a plane and not realising until your dead will get annoying. And hybrid horses, wtf. Used to be able to hear them, now you need to have ears like a bat lol

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
They've fucked up the AA guns as well, which kinda sucks now because there's s**t all to shoot down a plane when they are gone.

and no b*****d ever brings a repair tool with them.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I've had several that have genuinely not understood what I was asking them and taken several minutes to finally realise and drop the ammo crate.

Complete f**king morons.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Its when you click give me some fooking ammo, and press r1 umpteen times. They turn and look at you then run off, lol.

Still love the game. Had a blast on bf4, thats a bit pony now.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Its when you click give me some fooking ammo, and press r1 umpteen times. They turn and look at you then run off, lol.

Still love the game. Had a blast on bf4, thats a bit pony now.
I used to have the opposite. The amount of times I'd spawn near one or two squad mates and as I'm selecting the ammo pouch, they've already ran off.

I'm legging it after them down a hill or something, shouting at the screen for them to "f**king stop" and take the ammo. Inbreds.

Reinstalled it weekend before last when I reformatted the PC. Played it a grand total of zero times. The thought of suffering the same issue that @MarcJP gets again, is simply enough for me not to want to bother. Plus, I've been out of the loop for ages with this now. No doubt I'll be picked off by some horse-riding, pink Lee-Enfield sniping gawd - just as he's leaping a fence. From 2kms away.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
That lebol sniper/infantry gun is brill. Slow bullet speed, quick reload and a great noise. Pity its only by chance to pick it up, as none dlc user here.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
That lebol sniper/infantry gun is brill. Slow bullet speed, quick reload and a great noise. Pity its only by chance to pick it up, as none dlc user here.

I'm still a fan of the Russian 1895, I've had lots of issues with the Gewehr shooting the ledge/rock/piece of grass right in front of you which is annoying as f**k when you've lined up an awesome shot.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
For me it's,
Long range- Gewehr 98 Sniper
Close range - SMLE MKIII Carbine / Lebel infantry

But if I lose my touch I go back to the Russian 1985 to learn it again.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Long range either the 98 or the m1903 or whatever it is

Medium. The martini or the m95

Close ish m95

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Just come accross a video showing aim assist using carbine snipers on consoles. Never knew that exsisted. Looks much easier (allways done when watching a pro) but boring tbh

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Just come accross a video showing aim assist using carbine snipers on consoles. Never knew that exsisted. Looks much easier (allways done when watching a pro) but boring tbh

That should never exist with an online FPS game. Why not just press 'X' on FIFA to score every time you're in the box? Or hold down the right trigger when approaching a bend in Forza - which makes the car follow the perfect line through the apex?

I have slight piss-rage when I see aim assist in any control option screen. There's simply no need for it.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Last time that happened was around the same time a big update was being rolled out.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Had some odd lag issues at the weekend but other than that it's alrite.

Not liking the anti-aircraft guns now though, I think they've fucked that up.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
No in the way it takes a certain amount of damage and then it becomes un-usable (until someone repairs it)
Problem is there's a glitch and sometimes it won't repair, doesn't matter what you do it just stays broken.

Experienced pilots now just target the AA guns first, put them out of action and have free reign.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
New map is out, Neville Nights, supposedly a night map although it stretches the definition of night pretty far.
Had a couple of attempts at it last night, managed to get in some proper s**t teams and took a pasting.

Basically if you're the Trench Raider then you are god.