ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bedford meet! Box end again?

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Anyone fancy a meet sometime next week? Wednesday/Thursday evening. Whatever is best for everyone!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I'm on holiday for the next couple of weeks so I won't come for once.

My mate picks a 172 up this week so he'll be interested. I told him to join up so he may show his face.

Clio 182
I somehow went the wrong way back... Give me a journey to do with more than one roundabout in it and I will always get it wrong :S

Haha was a good drive back, well the pics didnt turn out great, now ive been told what was wrong with them and why they are bad quality i will sort for next time, will manually set the camera instead of use auto, but here ya go, edited them to try get them the best i can and just playing around, i have the origional still too btw.

IMGP0039.jpg

IMGP0038.jpg

IMGP0037.jpg

IMGP0035.jpg

IMGP0034.jpg

IMGP0033.jpg

IMGP0030.jpg

IMGP00321.jpg

I tried lol, could of taken better pics with my phone tbh. I shall get it working sweet tho!:)

Last edited:

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
My mate made it then, what camera have you get Shane?
Shots look decent enough, I'm venturing into manual mode with mine as well. Much more satisfying getting a good shot.

Yeah he did indeed, seemed nice :)

Got a Pentax X-5 Bridge Camera
Im not into cameras tbh, but now ive just had the setting explained to me and ive looked at the iso, etc mine was using on auto i realised im going to set it myself in future lol Agreed a good pic is nice.

Last edited: