ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182 55 reg

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
God knows who put mine on then, must have been someone with arms like Arnie.

Clio 182 black gold
Well only got a little job on tomorrow should be done for half 10 so tomorrow is that day for the brakes! And if weather holds out I may even attempt to freshen up the head lights!!

Clio 182 black gold
Well. I was prepared for a day of swearing shouting and cursing.... But it all went lovely, brakes all changed fluid all changed and not hassle with any rounded screw heads! Happy days
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Clio 182 black gold
Little update
Shocking iPhone pictures I'm sorry
Got myself some interior carbon trims!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Not sure about the badge on wheel insert so gonna keep an out out for a standard sticker one I like the oem+ look

The bracket on my ecu/battery holder was broke. Cheers @cs_dave for the new one
image.jpeg
Came to restore my headlights but 3 brackets were broke so got these for a steal price saves me restoring them
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Also changed a few interior bulbs to Led ones.
image.jpeg
For some reason my glove box isn't working? Took it out all connected gonna test if it has power going to it at weekend, but any ideas why it wouldn't be?

Purchased some wind deflectors
image.jpeg
Not 100% on these yet but will see how I get on when fitted.

Also decided I'm going down the black/red theme not too much just little bits and bobs to make it that little bit different.
image.jpeg
So purchased these at a steal as well. Gonna give them a once over to make them a little better they not been sprayed the best!

That's all for now folks!

Clio 182 black gold
Well had my first track day today! And have to say I loved every minute, shall certainly be booking a couple more next year!
image.jpg

Car handled lovely, didn't miss a beat performed like a trooper!
But now means I want some nice 15" with some semi slicks and gonna look into a little suspension upgrade!
image.jpeg

Clio 182 black gold
Well managed a few little bits on the car today
image.jpeg
Don't think the pollen filter been changed in a while!

image.jpeg
Old grill was a little broken
image.jpeg
Added a new one not sure on French flag will leave it in a while see if it grows on me.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Headlights were really bad so changed them and what a difference!!!

It never fails to amaze me just how bad and cloudy the headlights go over time!! But looks minty fresh now with the new ones :up:

Car looks great, love the on-track photos!!

Clio 182 black gold
It never fails to amaze me just how bad and cloudy the headlights go over time!! But looks minty fresh now with the new ones :up:

Car looks great, love the on-track photos!!

It amazed me when I stood back and looked. Probably one of the best things I've done so far makes it look cleaner fresher newer??

Gonna get some G4 and tackle a lot off the plastics I heard good stuff about that.

I'm trying to choose which photo I'm gonna get put on a canvas for the man cave!!

Clio 182 black gold
Well gave the car a clean today! So thought I'd go for a drive in last bit of sunshine for some photos!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    489 KB · Views: 70
  Clio 182 black gold
Little update
purchased some new wheels which are in for refurb as we speak along with the inlet manifold

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    192.3 KB · Views: 50
  Clio 182 black gold
Well them wheels no ones ever had before. So rare I've never seen them on a Clio are finally done!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Love a bit of purple rain!!!
image.jpeg
White wall for the win!!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Sadly I'm missing 1 center cap f**king ball ache if anyone has one would be nice :) or knows where to get one from?

Also just ordered some black bolts to keep with the theme!

Next thing is to replace my broken splitter ooooooo the pain to my wallet!

And then I think it's suspension time!!!

Who's loves waisting money? I LOVE WAISTING MONEY..... P.s don't tell the misses!

Thanks for looking

Clio 182 black gold
It's scrubs up ok, passenger wing could do with a spray or a new wing. And replace broken splitter on front, then just a case of maintaining the outside....... Hopefully lol

Clio 182 black gold
Well, I have the car a little under a year up to now. And so far I fall more in love every time I drive her.

Decided to treat her to another oil and filter change this weekend. Just to show her she's loved,

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Spotted a leaky rear shock, so went ahead and ordered a set of genuine Renault rear shocks. Easy job really
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

One thing I've noticed is when braking my dog light on dash board comes on, also when right indicator is used it appears but not when the left is used

Any one shed any light on this?