ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182 daily

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
BG's always look good on Anthracite Turini's, nice one.

And I daren't think of what I've spent on mine. Me and the other half are supposed to be saving up for a deposit for a house and I've just bought some Recaros last week haha.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p

And I daren't think of what I've spent on mine. Me and the other half are supposed to be saving up for a deposit for a house and I've just bought some Recaros last week haha.

I'll have to come for a sit in them as that's next on my list :cool:

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member

[emoji23] once you get a house the car won't last long, so feed the habit while you can get away with it.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I'll have to come for a sit in them as that's next on my list :cool:

Not had chance to get them in yet, need to make my mind up whether I want to spend another couple of hundred quid and get the lowered Jon Foz frames or not.

[emoji23] once you get a house the car won't last long, so feed the habit while you can get away with it.

Thing is we're renting at the moment and a mortgage would be cheaper so we'd actually be better off. Luckily she's pretty understanding about the car and buying stuff for it but spending £500 on 2 seats nearly tipped her over the edge 😂

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Haha I Just lie about prices when I'm asked 😂 she dosent even no it's going for the belts cams fitting and mapping :tonguewink:

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Haha I Just lie about prices when I'm asked 😂 she dosent even no it's going for the belts cams fitting and mapping :tonguewink:

Best way mate, although I told Becki they were £250 and text the lad to say when I come to pick them up, please don't say they were £500 say they were £250 instead. He said that's fine and text me the directions straight after, as his was quite hard to find. Fast forward to picking them up, I asked her to go on my phone and look at the directions forgetting that I'd text him about the price. She then read the text and was in a right mood with me for the hour and half drive home. School boy error on my part haha.

Anyway, thought you were selling the cams? Changed your mind again?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Best way mate, although I told Becki they were £250 and text the lad to say when I come to pick them up, please don't say they were £500 say they were £250 instead. He said that's fine and text me the directions straight after, as his was quite hard to find. Fast forward to picking them up, I asked her to go on my phone and look at the directions forgetting that I'd text him about the price. She then read the text and was in a right mood with me for the hour and half drive home. School boy error on my part haha.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] you'll not make that mistake again.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p

Haha I've done stuff like many of times always get caught out ha! No keeping cams I did a deal on some turinis for the sm inlet as I was thinking maybe turbo next year :tongueclosed:

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Just booked the car in for some adjustments to the exhaust, don't worry lads it will still be loud :smile:

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Managed to Fit the new top mounts and cooksports yesterday with the help of @dann2707 and @leeds2592 thanks again! what a difference it's made! New shocks next as the passenger side is knackered! Went for a cheeky drive tonight through the Yorkshire dales and what a improvement! I Feel more confident going round a bend now and the rainsport tyres helped massively! The stance is much better. Defiantly need spacers now tho! And my list of what next to buy keeps growing!!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
As if you've not put any photos of it up!

Looked good on the drive back when I was following you, they do sit so well on Cooksports.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Lets see how well these rainsports handle on the way home!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    343.6 KB · Views: 149

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Few little bits planned this weekend, remove all stickers from Windows and refit new csoc sticker courtesy of @dann2707 debadge the rear boot and fit the new sport badge. Also to tidy up Under the bonnet I've bought some neochrome washers and bolts, and last off give her a good clay bar Polish and wax as she's been neglected for a few weeks!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    361.6 KB · Views: 122

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Agreed! I promise to get lots of pics over bank holiday!! [emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 182 - RB
Few little bits planned this weekend, remove all stickers from Windows and refit new csoc sticker courtesy of @dann2707 debadge the rear boot and fit the new sport badge. Also to tidy up Under the bonnet I've bought some neochrome washers and bolts, and last off give her a good clay bar Polish and wax as she's been neglected for a few weeks!
Where did you get the washer and bolts from pal? [emoji4]

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Better!

Just read the above comments about prices to there women! That's OK, but unfortunately my misses knows how much all this sh*t costs so I can't even lie!

It's like the council, 1 work and 2 watch!!

Last edited:

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Where did you get the washer and bolts from pal? [emoji4]

There's a guy on the Clio Facebook page he's called Kevin brown, it was £10 incl postage [emoji106]

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
She's being broken in gently [emoji48]

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Badges removed with my trusted dental floss! And new badge fitted
18a0cb8890359e38bdd5eccd8578f7d4.jpg
e7287d5ceb0f8b8120aed92c0e3d7e1b.jpg
fbfe73da3edc775ff5619659a820f804.jpg
2b722df49badb7e6d0f97980a0b38c22.jpg
9effa54ad7a9f8333fad0ac498593ddd.jpg
1aead51bf833d1b854be3fdfca25d552.jpg

Ill Polish up the boot on Monday [emoji106]

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Stickers on the Windows now removed also!
0cb2295ee3876eb8808d1d8ae240d449.jpg
9e21f807be32ec9bbbf071d2364acdd8.jpg
7c22b553cd6a413fdd3e7dbab115a5f5.jpg

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Just gave her a detail this morning desperately need a machine polish not happy with the results! Tried some purple rain on the wheels for the first time.
cac5434ef41669f515423e01d889f03e.jpg
8b708c361498fdf5eab1ff163f4694f0.jpg
0a260970c10106f650e33001f42e59cb.jpg

I'll be going for a little drive shortly so will
Update with pictures of the car all clean and shiny