Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BHP Performance show, 2017 May 1st Bank Holiday-Lydden Hill

Discussion in 'South East' started by chris blue, Oct 18, 2016.

1. chris blue

chris blue ClioSport Club Member

Car:
    172 Ph1 + VW R Mk 7
    Have been to this show a few times, great fun. Track time available but a smallish track, never appealed to me but will do now I have my 2001 Clio 172 :smiley:

Think you need 5 cars for a Club stand- a lot closer to the action- aquite a few stalls and that
    If there is enough interest will book a stand closer to the time
    The wife has already booked off work, so its probably the B/H Monday for us, and/or the Sunday as its now a 2 day event

My first show of the year, be good to meet a few South Easters, or anyone that fancies coming down​

2. Lawrence-182

Lawrence-182

Car:
    182 BG FF
    Ill be going if i get my car fixed in time

3. Captain Hat

Captain Hat ClioSport Club Member

Car:
    2002 Clio RS 172 Cup
    I'm provisionally interested. Will depend on a few other things. If things go well this winter I may even have two 172 Cups to bring along.

4. knocker

knocker ClioSport Club Member

Car:
    Trophy 459
    I have a 172 cup & a 182 cup that can come along so that's the numbers sorted.

5. chris blue

Car:
    172 Ph1 + VW R Mk 7
    See link below

Seems its 10 for a Club stand, and £12 per driver... £20 per passenger. Other members feel free to go to site and check what I am saying and post up comments.

Not sure what we have to do to ensure the club pitch, havent fully looked at the booking form. Looks like they want the names of the 10 drivers, and all the money before we can secure a pitch.

If we get 10 peeps committed (Paid) then I am happy to organise. Or maybe Admin could do it?
    I am booking track time shortly

A bit wary, because another Club I organised for TRAX last year had about 12 saying they would go, 3 of us turned up on the day and we lost a Club Stand. As it happened, individual display position was better, right next to the track horsehoe turn, where all the drifting happened :-)

http://bhpperformanceshow.com/booking-forms

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  6. chris blue

Car:
    172 Ph1 + VW R Mk 7
    Another link to book individual car, and passenger/spectator tickets - doubt we will get 10 for a club stand
    Thinking of booking couple track sesh's (Novice)

£12 drivers and car individual display, £15 earlybird passengers.

http://www.bhpshop.co.uk/shop

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  7. chris blue

Car:
    172 Ph1 + VW R Mk 7
    Track seshs only £20 atm and novice slots available, as well as intermediate. I am getting an individual display ticket ( if they let me after seeing a photo) and if any of you do same, could meet up closeby to park together?

We are staying over in Canterbury Prem inn the night before.