ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BHP performance show, Lyddenhill, 2nd May

172 ph-quick
Anyone else planning on going? I was tempted to have a go on track as its cheap but as it would be my first time i dont think a show trackday would be a good idea, too many heroes. Although if anybody is going and they're going on track, ill try and get some pics/vids on my camera.

Pretty sure i will be there! Missed out last year with work. Track time is a mess of uneducated drivers. Do a Brands evening session in the summer.

Trophy 459
Lydden hold a trackday every month on a Saturday split up into 3 groups with an instructor to hand who is free £20 a session or about £150 for the whole day.
Any more info drop me a pm.

172 MK2
I'll also be there on a stand somewhere, have no idea where - with a club I don't even go on, only going on the stand to keep a friend company otherwise I'd be quite happy in general