ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big Manchester Meeting. 3rd September. Trafford Park Doughnutfest.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
2 apprently, im heading there at 1 as i want to be early for once :) rather than fashionably late.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I really hate to say this, but I might not be going now for family reasons; nothing terrible, but I really need to do them a favour. If I do make it, it'll be 3pm at the earliest... but I'll still really try.

I'm also missing Trax for the same reasons! Meh. I told Seb about this earlier as I was going with him.

BB's: Give me a call or FB me about the sticker, I'll try and get over to you and pay for it next week if I'm not there on the day.

Really sorry guys, but I thought I'd give you as much advance warning as I could.

Naith will be going and I've informed him that I possibly will be late or won't be there, so at least you have two out of three NW reps there. :dapprove:

Moonlight Blue 225
I really hate to say this, but I might not be going now for family reasons; nothing terrible, but I really need to do them a favour. If I do make it, it'll be 3pm at the earliest... but I'll still really try.

I'm also missing Trax for the same reasons! Meh. I told Seb about this earlier as I was going with him.

BB's: Give me a call or FB me about the sticker, I'll try and get over to you and pay for it next week if I'm not there on the day.

Really sorry guys, but I thought I'd give you as much advance warning as I could.

Naith will be going and I've informed him that I possibly will be late or won't be there, so at least you have two out of three NW reps there. :dapprove:

No worries mate, just get your stuff sorted, im sure the sticker can wait.

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
Decent turn out guys not as many turned up as was on the list but still a few there, had a good time chatting to everyone

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Decent turn out guys not as many turned up as was on the list but still a few there, had a good time chatting to everyone

I said I would probably turn up...wasn't put on the list, but turned up anyway!

Was good turnout, my first KK meet up North...

M135i and the shed
Brakes finally sorted on the R26, just not in time for the meet. Thanks Carbon Lorraine for feck all!

Glad a good time was had by all. See you guys at Trax tomorrow.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Lol only got back an hour ago. Got locked in the car park.lol. Good to meet everyone

Bloody stopout! Thought we were leaving late when we set off to grab something to eat (other than donuts)...we've been back in Telford since just after 8.

Golf GTD Mk7
Bloody stopout! Thought we were leaving late when we set off to grab something to eat (other than donuts)...we've been back in Telford since just after 8.

Part timers ;) ended up in Starbucks and lost track of time. Was dark when we left.lol

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Part timers ;) ended up in Starbucks and lost track of time. Was dark when we left.lol

We were starving (my belly was grumbling for food and so was Mandy!) Didn't want to go into TC to get some real food...so headed up to Altrincham and grabbed food there (as was on way towards A556/M6)...was dark when we were getting home...but M6 seemed to be covered in dicks who hogged the middle lane doing 60mph! :race:

Golf GTD Mk7
We were starving (my belly was grumbling for food and so was Mandy!) Didn't want to go into TC to get some real food...so headed up to Altrincham and grabbed food there (as was on way towards A556/M6)...was dark when we were getting home...but M6 seemed to be covered in dicks who hogged the middle lane doing 60mph! :race:

Middle lane drivers suck. Did you end up getting propper grub then?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Middle lane drivers suck. Did you end up getting propper grub then?

Stopped at a pub and grabbed 2 gammon steak meals for a tenner...weren't gonna go higher than that as I was paying! Just got a shedload of donuts to get through now! ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Keeping her sweet for the conversion aspirations :) custard filled chocolate donuts were amazing

I'll have to give her the 182 and get myself a PH1 (no nasty throttle cable conversions then!) and save up for a wedding...so might be an elongated project...or I could get a 172Cup...(I so want another one!) and put a charger on that...Hang on, got to make the 8th Cup of tea since I've gotten back to keep 'er sweet! pmsl

Last edited:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Naith, I was waiting to see you...see if you thought anyone was 'chatty'! ;)